Monday, April 21, 2008

Update ... It's going to be tonight

So, I started that post first thing this morning. I called her this afternoon. I asked her what city she lived in. She said New York. Last night ... among the other million times I'd asked him ... Dallas. So ... he's still full of shit. There is no reason to doubt that I've made the right decision to leave. I almost bought into his line last night. Thought that maybe he's telling the truth. That he really wants to be here with me. And that if we talk about it it will get better. Even though I wrote down all my thoughts on the whole situation. And I'm still right that he'll never change. and in order for me to be happy, i have to find someone else.

So, I'm sure it will be tonight. I'm sure he already knows I called her. I'm curious how he's going to handle this....

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Brilliant. I love that you are strong enough not to just take him at his word.