Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And so it's done ...

He told me that something did happen. But only the once in DC. Which I of course don't believe since he's been to NY a couple times. And his messages to her. He didn't tell me because he didn't want to hurt me. He wanted us to work because he realized that the grass was not greener on the other side. I told him that I was of course going to move out. He wanted me to think about it. I told him that I couldn't do it. The fact that he lied to me for over half of our relationship ... couldn't do it. Plenty of tears. I asked him to stay with his parents until the end of his next trip. He said no. So, I'm moving my stuff out today to stay with a friend for a couple weeks until I get a place.

I'm still kind of shell shocked ... and it hasn't quite sunk in. Maybe when I'm moving my stuff I'll have a breakdown. Or maybe not.

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

He said, no? Ass wipe. Well, you made the right decision, now the door is open and things will turn around. You are lucky to have friends and family who will help you through this time. Prediction: you won't fall a part. You'll just get mad. Then you'll forgive yourself and you'll move on to find what you really deserve.

Anonymous said...

He said "No"

Just shows what kind of fellow he is!

Well, you definitely made the right choice!

Wise woman, Mary Alice's prediction is spot on...and I'm going to add to it...

...what goes around comes around - while you will have happiness and contentment....
He will never achieve this, and will always be looking over his shoulder - waiting for his current girl to do to him, what he's done to you!