Monday, April 21, 2008

I am a chicken s**t

I almost did it last night. He asked why I'd been acting so distant. We started talking about what I want and what he wants. I told him that I don't trust him. I am not over the whole .... 'other woman thing'. i asked what it was that made him even think about straying ... he said that was when i was overweight and not focused. Pissed me off ... again. i told him what happens if another woman comes along that's 10 pounds lighter or fitter than me? is he going to do it again? He said that i missed the complement that he just gave me. that i look great. i told him that i think about the situation all the time and i can't help it. and yes its been so long since all that 'almost' happened (according to him) and if I'm not over it now and I think about it all the time and I'm going to think about it all the time ... what's the point? that i'm never going to get over it. He's happy with what he has. I'm part of his family. What's wrong with where we're at right now?


He asked if I was breaking up with him at one point and what was my response??

I SAID .... NO.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth ... my mind was like ... what was that?? YES!! I'm breaking up with you is the response you want to say!! Don't think just say yes! Crap.




But at least now, its all out there on the table. Its only a matter of time now.

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Over weight and not focused???????....ahhh so when he has a baby with a woman -he's planning on cheating again huh?
Please, please let me at him. I feel the need to kick this guy square in the nads.

Yo said...

TO
TALL
Y

i can't believe this guy. i mean, really. who says that? i didn't know that there were grown men like that. he wears MANDALS, for pete's sake.

MANDALS.