Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some nice things

about being single:

I haven't shaved since Sunday
I haven't made the bed since I moved in
The bathroom counter is a wreck of things I use all the time
I haven't gone shopping for food all week ... booze? yes, but no food to cook at home
When I do go shopping, it will be for at least a week. I will probably eat the same meal 2+ times in a row
I haven't been to the gym all week and have eaten like crap (I'll go back next week .. but I'm enjoying the non-guilt of not going or eating what I want)
I took that call from the guy at the bar
I don't feel like I have to be a certain way ... just me
I have a great circle of friends and my family is amazing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it - this is you time!

Yo said...

NOT doing dishes if you don't want to.

spending ALL WEEKEND in your pajamas if you want too.

there's an IM conversation i saved about this....