Wednesday, May 7, 2008

my guard cat

So, I'm in. My own place. Me and kitty. The other B put up curtains in my bedroom so people can't watch me sleep. My clothes are all away. I have cooked 2 meals. They were the best enchiladas and turkey stirfry ever. Not together...



Last night me and kitty were in bed sleeping. It must have been around 4am when someone was going to work. My place is on the corner near the 4 flights of stairs (more to follow) and I heard someone walk by and head downstairs ... and kitty was GROWLING! It was awesome. Like a dog growling low and in the back of his throat. I felt safer for a moment just a moment.







Until I realized that this is the guy that runs and hides from his tail. Or from the other B's sneezes. Or from the TV. You name it and he runs.... BUT, I tell myself that he's really a bad ass. Look at the rabies drool there!


So ... to anyone thinking of coming into my place without me wanting you to ... watch out. Killer kitty is gonna get you!!



Grrrrrrr .... MOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, he LOOKS absolutely terrifying!

I love ginger toms - they are always such characters.

Thinking of you and kitty, and your exciting new beginnings.

Hen